What to Expect
We work hard to make our patients and their caregivers feel comfortable. Going in for any medical visit can be a bit daunting, so we’ve outlined what you should expect when coming in for your first visit.
- You will be greeted by our friendly front desk staff, who will walk you through the intake process and prepare you to see your child’s physical therapist.
- We will spend one-on-one time with you discussing your child’s health history and learning about your specific goals for them and their movement limitations.
- We will conduct a thorough movement evaluation to determine the best path forward for increasing your child’s function in the long term.
- We will provide interventions on your first visit.
- Listening to your child’s unique needs, we will create a custom home-activity plan for them that is designed to help improve their condition and help you meet their goals.